Football Addicted

Please Sign Up first....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Football Addicted

Please Sign Up first....

Football Addicted

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Addicted

Official Football Fans Forum

Please Read Forum Rules Before Posting !

Träsch: "Wolfsburg can win the title"

Messi
    Messi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Browser : Safari
    Male Posts : 45

Träsch: "Wolfsburg can win the title"  Empty Träsch: "Wolfsburg can win the title"

Post by Messi Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:30 pm

TRÄSCH: WOLFSBURG CAN CLAIM TITLE

Wolfsburg midfielder Christian Trasch is confident the club can land some silverware this season.

Träsch: "Wolfsburg can win the title"  S_38440_82_2010_1

The Germany international was made Wolfsburg's new captain shortly after arriving from Stuttgart this summer and he believes that success under coach Felix Magath is just around the corner.

"The success he has had with every club he has worked at recently speaks for itself," said Trasch to the Stuttgarter Nachrichten newspaper.

"Under him, I can see good chances of winning a title with Wolfsburg."

However, the 24-year-old says glory will not necessarily come overnight.

"The coach has put together a brand new team," he said. "There are 27 players and it is important that we get to know each other quickly."

Magath led the Wolves to their first Bundesliga title during his first spell in charge.

However, his second spell has not been as easy.

He only just managed to save them from relegation after taking over late last season while they have lost three of their first four Bundesliga fixtures this season.

Very optimistic view if you consider how bad they played so far this season. I think they have enough talent in their squad to improve, but I don't see them anywhere near the title this season. I predict an upper mid-table finish for them at best.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:44 pm